Sunday, September 21, 2014

British Espresso

Working on a vintage motorcycle isanl emotion different from a shiny new. Is something that has a story, an experience, he has something to tell.
'I also like to know where it came from, who has guided and what emotions he tried going on for many years. Some have simply used, who loved her and he's' separate with pain, those who have petted and spoiled. Its tires tell the way he did, his flaws reveal his youth."

"I'm not a mechanic. Not even close, I would not offend the category. Not even a car repair shop (save them too). I'm a graphic / advertising photographer for over twenty years. I know I have good taste, I know, and an obsessive attention to detail. I think they are a collection of small, perfect details to define a "good" result. Perfection does not exist but I have never stopped looking for her." it how is describing himself the owner of the Matteucci Garage. http://www.marcomatteucci.com
Handmade
Each motorcycle must reveal a clear identity, expressing a character, be unique. To do this I have to create from a simple sheet of metal, the shape which will give lines and expressions unique, non-repeatable, simply using a hammer, a grinder and a welder.


No comments:

Post a Comment